The Contractors & Consultants Special Interest Group is a group of individuals who provide technical communications services on a contract basis. The group is a mix of people ranging from newcomers to seasoned professionals. We meet the first Wednesday of the month, every other month. The meetings are typically informal with the goal of tapping into the knowledge available in the room. Everyone at the meeting is encouraged to share their ideas and experiences.
- Writing for the Pharmaceutical Industry (March, 1999)
This Month's Meeting
On Wednesday, March 3, the Contractors & Consultant's SIG will meet on the 4th floor conference room of the Robbins Library, Arlington MA to hear Kevin Flynn speak about Freelancing for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Please note that this meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 as another group has booked the room immediately after our meeting.
From Route 2:
- Take Exit 58 which is Pleasant Street (also known as route 60).
- Go toward Arlington. About 1/2 mile ahead is a major intersection with Mass Ave.
- Stay in the left lane and take a left onto Mass Ave. The library is the second large building on the left.
- Park either in the rear lot or anywhere on Mass Ave.
Meeting is in the 4th floor conference room.
Robbin's Library phone number: 781-641-4884
For the latest information and directions, contact Debbie Swanson at .
© 1997-1999 by STC Boston, Peabody, Massachusetts, USA
Last Modified 1/17/99