Technical Art Competition:
Please read the Deadline for Entries for the Technical Art Competition in Dates and Locations. All entries must be registered by this deadline.
If you pay by check, your entry fee must be postmarked by this deadline. See Entry Fees for more information.
If you haven't registered your entry, please see Registration.
When registering your entry online, please provide detailed information about your art entry in the Notes to Judges section of the registration form.
For physical media or CDs containing electronic artwork, you must submit three copies. After you complete your online registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation message with a text attachment. Please print three copies of this attachment and tape one copy of the attachment to each copy of your entry.
Important: Be sure to use the attachment and not the e-mail message itself. Judges will receive this document, and it is important that it does not display your name or other information about you.
Send three copies of your entry to:
Attn: Patty Morin
550 King Street
Littleton, MA 01460
Only multimedia entries will be accepted at the Consensus Judging site. You must supply your own laptop PC with your multimedia entry installed on the laptop. When registering your entry online, please provide written instructions and information about your entry in the Notes to Judges section of the registration form.
Delivery/setup time will be approximately 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Exact time will be announced. See Dates and Locations for directions.
Notes to Judges
When registering your entry online, complete the Notes to Judges section of the registration form. Some suggested examples are shown below.
- What design graphic tools were used to create your digital photography or technical illustration entry?
- Did you have special requirements you dealt with during development, such as budget restrictions, a global audience, translations, or length of project?
- Describe your original ideas or approaches in designing the artwork or photograph for this project.
- What are you proudest of?
- Why do you think this art entry is a winner?
- Exactly how do you launch it on the computer where it is displayed for the competition? (This is very important!) For example, show a picture of the icon to click.
- What features can't the judges see because they need the application or because they need special equipment?
- What are the special features of the multimedia entry, such as videos, voice, or animation?
- Did you have special requirements you dealt with during development?
- If it's a Web entry, are there any browser considerations? For example, which browsers are supported (and your decision process for choosing)?
- Describe your original ideas or approaches in designing animation for this project.
- What are you proudest of?
- Why do you think this multimedia entry is a winner?